Thursday, May 17, 2012

Luke says; Mom says


Mom (me):  Even Batman wears nicer pants than those to church.
Luke:  But these are fancy if you wear them with a cape!

(after I cracked an egg and had it splash in my eye!)  I have never had egg in my eye when I was a baby and I never will.

A holiday is for hauling.

(while eating cranberries)  Branberries take away our sickness because they have fiber in them.



 Luke had his last day of his first year of preschool yesterday.  He passed with straight A's!  I didn't even realize it was the last day until just before he walked into the classroom, so I didn't get to really prepare him. But with the weather as nice as it is, and kid's soccer coming up in a few days, I think we won't have much trouble finding ways to spend our time!

No comments:

Post a Comment