Friday, February 11, 2011

Before the Flu



I took these photos a few days ago...before I got the flu.  Now my stomach might actually look smaller.  I don't remember ever being so sick in my life.  And the worst part was I couldn't hunch over or curl up in the fetal position because of the belly!  On the plus side, I got lots of good couch time with the baby, and boy did s/he take advantage of it!  That was some serious movement!  There were a few big rolls that actually made me dizzy.  It was a relief to have so much movement from the baby since I was fighting a high fever and was one big hurt from head to toe.  I am praying you don't get the flu.  It just doesn't seem fair that pregnant people can get sick - as if being pregnant wasn't enough of a challenge.  

Today I'm feeling much better, but still officially in recovery.  See you next week, when (hopefully) the flu is gone altogether.

1 comment: