Friday, October 28, 2011

It's not just a camera, it's


a Powerhouse.
a Machine.
a Member of the family.
Not for wimps (seriously it's heavy!).
My pretty.
the Black beast.
a Thoroughbred.
Fun.
Sexy.
Full-frame, heavy-duty, mega drool, super cool, not-simply-awesome-but-totally-stellar new piece of equipment.
 
Here's what it does right out of the gate, with a Nikon 16-35mm 1:4 lens, no retouching.
With no more introduction:
 


Only one light on to my left!!  6400 ISO!!! I think I hear angels singing.

Me at my desk in the office.

Fat naked baby.  Yes, dearest darling, you are fat.  We love it.


 
halloween carrots

We had a crazy wind last week that ripped the sweet peas off the fence, and the towers came down for safe-keeping.  All that's left in the garden is carrots...and volunteer spinach.


 

2 comments:

  1. That is one very cute pumpkin bum on Seamus. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooo.....SUPER PRETTY!!

    And yes, I should meet her in person soon. I'll email you....smooch!

    ReplyDelete