Monday, October 31, 2011

Luke Says:


(while making rice krispy treats)  Can I put the marshies in?

Take these skid mark gitch off, please.

Will you be my wife when I grow up?  No, somebody else will have to be your wife because I'm already your Mom.  Then I don't want a wife.

When I grow up I want 3 dads.  Why?  Because I just like Dad.

I smelled a stink and it was my brudder.

What is this?  Antibacterial.  Oh, well you're an auntie.  You're my cousin's auntie.

Are they coming yet?  They'll be here at six o'clock; that's in one hour.  I shouldn't have to put up with this!

Hey Seamus, I'm all batmanned up!

Are you cold, do you want your jacket?  No, Mom.  Batmans don't get cold.

And then there was the day I asked Luke to get some socks for Seamus.  He happily went to grab socks out of Seamus's bedroom and came back with a yellow pair and a green pair.  Instead of handing me a pair, he unrolled each pair, took one of each color and handed me a mismatched set.  
"Why'd you give me two different socks?"  I asked.  
"So that Seamus can look like me."  
I asked, "And why do you wear two different socks?"  
His answer:  "Because then I don't have to choose just one kind!"


Batman costume. (Thanks grandma Helene!)

1 comment: