Friday, March 11, 2011

Expecting

With this guy, I am always expecting...something unusual!  Yesterday he told me that when the snow goes away we can have a baby girl to bring home from the hospital.  *sigh*  I sure hope the snow is gone in 6 or 7 weeks, but sadly, the thing we're expecting tonight is:  a blizzard.

Winkler

Issued : 11:00 AM CST Friday 11 March 2011
Blizzard warning in effect.
Today
Cloudy. 60 percent chance of freezing rain near noon then 60 percent chance of rain showers early this afternoon. Snow and blowing snow beginning this afternoon. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind south 30 km/h becoming northwest 30 gusting to 50 this afternoon. High plus 1.
 
Tonight
Snow and blowing snow. Blizzard developing this evening. Snowfall amount 5 cm. Wind northwest 30 km/h gusting to 50 increasing to 50 gusting to 80 this evening. Low minus 18. Wind chill minus 33.

2 comments:

  1. Laur, when I was looking thru pictures the other day (whilst on the phone with you) I saw baby pictures of us girls that look sooo much like Luke! :) Love you and your men so much! Auntie Lis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh gosh, I feel super guilty right now in my flip flops with the cool fan blowing on me.....

    ReplyDelete